Developers’ Plat Checklist
HID is required to review plans for subdividing land within its boundaries. The HID Plat Checklist is a tool to ensure the proper processing of these plans, culminating in a timely approval by the District’s Board of Directors.
Please contact us with any questions.
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Soil & Water Conservation Society (SWCS)
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
- Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board (TSSWCB)
- Texas Water Conservation Association (TWCA)
- Texas Water Development Board (TWDB)
- United States Bureau of Reclamation (USBOR)
- International Boundary and Water Commission (IBWC)
- National Water Resources Association (NWRA)
- Texas Water Resources Institute (TWRI)